Monday 11 July 2011

Next stop Montanna

I am off on the greyhound tonight bound for Helena, it will take all night and I ought to arrive about lunch-time tomorrow.  My time at Marcy's in Tacoma seems to have flown by, and I am sorry for those of you have wanted lots of pretty pictures, Marcy and I have been very domestic, as she has had work and we have been getting things done here rather than going out and exploring.  I also feel as though I know the area quite well as last year I was here and I did visit Seattle a lot, go to lots of museums have an underground tour etc.
So in the last week I have bought a bicycle, and all of the other things I will need for that part of my trip, we have pottered around in the garden, been to farmers markets, done a lot of baking (gooseberry pie, quiche, sourdough bread, fruit pizza, Indian with chipatis, bagels, spring rolls, etc) and watched lots of period dramas (North and south, very good & Downton Abbey, which I loved and the costumes where just wonderful, and Little Women with some very youthful familiar faces)!
Home made fruit pizza - yummy!

Rhubarb festival in Sumner - It felt so much like the Gilmore Girls I kept expecting to see Sookie walk round the corner with a pie.

Home made bagels!

No comments:

Post a Comment