Sunday 4 December 2011

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

As it feels Christmassy here - cold and a log fire and Christmas lights in New York and all the shops ready and festive I will say my Happy Christmasses here.  I suspect that being nice and summery in New Zealand will not have me feeling in the mood, and my Internet access may be a bit sketchy again.
I hope that all of you reading this have a marvellous Christmas break, and a really festive time of year.  I will be thinking of all of you and wishing you well from my tent on the other side of the world, (I hope).

Happy New Year -  hope that all of you have a great 2012 and all your dreams come true.  I hope that some of you may think about doing something similar to this - it was totally the best thing I have ever done, I have no regrets, and feel only slightly worried to have had what seems like well over my fair share of happiness this year.

Miss you all, and hope to see my British readers before 2012 is finished. (Unless I win a lot of money!)

No comments:

Post a Comment