Monday 31 October 2011

Time in Charlotte NC

I had a wonderful time in Charlotte NC staying with Tom's family.  I know I have already written about my stay there, but I can only reiterate what a fantastic time I had and how welcome I was made to feel by all the family.  In my last week there I got to go back to the mountains, which was amazing, they are certainly one of my favourite highlights from this trip, but you know me I love hills.  I got to go panning for gold, but didn't make my fortune!  Tim also gave me a shooting lesson, which was fun, although I don't think I would ever have the patience to become any good at it.  All the family helped so much with getting me back on the road again and doing some of the boring bits and pieces that needed doing.  All I can say again, is how nice people have been to me on this trip and how hospitable, and a huge THANK YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment